Monday, December 21, 2015

Joan Hamburg on 77 WABC News/Talk Radio New York City

Oh my gosh what a beautiful morning we had today when the listeners had the pleasure of hearing, my girl, Joan Hamburg on the radio.

Yes, she was filling in for the departed spot of Geraldo Rivera and as usual she does an excellent job.
Image result for standard poodle
Seriously, Joan is responsible for booking my trip to check out the sites of New York City, particularly at Christmas time or the Holiday Season.

The way she describes the windows--folks, these things are free--I want to go there right now.

Not to mention--her on air husband, Arthur Schwartz had brilliant tips on staying in Italy in Salerno right next to the famous Amalfi coast.  He knows of a wonderful little hotel for about 100 dollars a night.

Arthur, I am planning my trip right now and yes, I will have a dish of pasta with sardines and walnuts.

Did you know pasta with walnuts was the favorite dish of Al Capone......his niece was on Coast to Coast AM and divulged this culinary secret.   I have made it--it is delicious.

Joan Hamburg is usually on WABC every Saturday from 1 to 3 PM--always listening to the podcast from San Diego.....just go to WABC on the net...the "On Demand" page, jump to Joan Hamburg and then podcast.

Oh, I just love Joan, I love hearing all about New York City and all of the restaurants and the shows--she makes everything seem so exciting.

At the end of the day, Joan Hamburg is one of the very best radio shows out there.

Actually, Arthur Schwartz is her radio husband and a chef--for an awfully long time I thought he actually was her husband but I think her real husband might be named Arthur, too.Image result for standard poodle

Joan also likes to tell us about her standard poodle, Annabelle.  Poodles are known for their intelligence and also for the ability to stand on their hind legs and do a little work at the kitchen counter.  My Ronnie could never do that kind of thing as he just does not have that build but he is also very intelligent as he can converse in 3 languages,.....the spoken word, sign and he is also psychic.

Well done, WABC, good job--hope to hear more of Joan--everyday would be fine with me.
Image result for standard poodle



No comments:

Post a Comment